We are heading into our first full series of the year and we couldn't be more excited!
Navigating the Bible can be a difficult task and if we're honest, it can be difficult to read because it is so overwhelming and confusing. We are hoping to help relieve some of that frustration with this series called "Highlighter".
In our first week, we are going to talk about the basics; Why do we read the Bible? Why is it important? How do I even begin to understand it? This will then set us up for the rest of the series where we will literally dive into our Bibles with highlighters and learn together how to read the Bible in a more understandable way.
We are so excited for you to join us!
Small Group Questions:
1. What do you know about the Bible? What have you been taught?
2. What is your relationship to the Bible? Do you read it? Why or why not?
3. Do you think it is important to read the Bible? Why or why not?
4. When is the easiest time to read the Bible and when is the most difficult?
5. What is one thing you can do in this next week to get ready for the rest of our series?