In times of trial or difficulty, it can be easy to wish we could hit the 'restart' button. In our current cultural climate we have all felt the desire to have things "go back to normal" which is completely fair. The only problem with this line of thinking is it does not move us forward; instead, we can become paralyzed and stuck. Without our sense of normal, who are we? Check out Ryan's teaching HERE as he explores these questions in an incredible Old Testament story of navigating overwhelming circumstance while remaining resolute to faith.
Our circumstances define our convictions.
Small Group Questions:
1. What do you do in your "spare time" during quarantine? How does doing that thing benefit or help you?
2. What advice would you give to your past self (December 2019) to help deal with quarantine?
3. Have you felt a loss of identity during these times? Why or why not?
4. Do people around you know you follow Jesus? Why or why not?
5. Do you believe God has the power to change things in your life or on a global scale? If so, why doesn't he?
6. Have you ever prayed a big prayer to God (or known someone who has) and the response seemed to be silence? How did you react?
Due to the coronavirus, Anthem at Keystone has been cancelled until May 1st. However, we are still doing online Anthem and there are so many ways in which you can stay engaged! All you have to do is follow anthemstudents on instagram!
Hang out with us on Instagram for:
Anthem on Sunday nights - 6:30-7:30pm
Daily bible study
Daily challenges you can do at home
Past announcement videos (from 2015-now) are on youtube for your viewing pleasure!